The Grand Rapids Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society and the Great Lakes Chorus is guided by a group of men who fill various positions on the chorus board of directors.
Since the Great Lakes Chorus is a voluntary organization, we appreciate the extra time and effort required of them to keep our chapter and chorus running smoothly.
Here is the Grand Rapids Chapter leaders for the 2021 calendar year.
- President: Tom Ennis
- Immediate Past President: Vacant
- Secretary: Tom Ennis
- Treasurer: Darin Hodde
- VP of Chapter Development: Jay Bylsma
- VP of Music and Performance: Bud Kraft
- VP of Program: Vacant
- Chorus Manager: Keith Tisdel
- Director: Jamie Carey
- Associate Director: RT Williams
- Chapter Board Members-At-Large:
– Bob Ramlow
– Keith Tisdel
– Joel Prather
– Doug Weaver – Community Member-At-Large
– Denny Babel – Community Member-At-Large
– Tom Ennis
– Brian Atkinson
- Librarian: Dave Jones